Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coupons Coupons Everywhere!!!

Ok so I totally said I was going to keep up with this everyday and life has totally gotten in the way of my  new adventure of blogging!! Ok so right now its 12:17am I am sprawled on my living room floor with my 2 coupon binders and 4 large bags of coupons! Now as we all now tomorrow is Sunday and that means COUPONS!!! I get super excited to dig into all the new coupons that I get my hands on!! My hubby always picks me up 1 or 2 papers and of course I have my own amazing dad who gives me tons and tons that he collects from neighboors and all around!! I am so excited when I have like 10 of the same coupon, especially when its a coupon for something that I use on a regular basis!!! So now I must get back to work getting rid of all my expired coupons (which by the way totally breaks my heart knowing they went to waste :(....booo to that!), and making room for all the new coupons I am going to be cutting tomorrow!! Tomorrow I am going to try and get posted up some of the deals that stand out to me and that are the best I can see!!!

On a side note I printed today 2 super great coupons for Little Tikes toys!!! Printed them from http://www.coupons.com/ and you can put in zip code 90210 to make sure that it shows up! Print these quick they are gonna go super quick for sure!!

While your there be sure to check out all the other great coupns they have and always remember you can print each coupon 2 times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment