Thursday, March 10, 2011

And here we go...

So finally it has been created! :) Yes, this is officially my first post on my new blog and I am so freaking excited! I have wanted a blog since forever and now its finally a reality and I am looking forward to all the fun exciting experiences ahead. I am kinda nervous of what people will think...Will they think I am boring? Or will they think I am weird? Or will they just not care at all about what I have??? Overall I just  want to spread my love for bargain shopping, coupon cutting, motherhood, and life with as many people as I can! Hopefully I will get in the routine of blogging every single day and be able to share as much great information with everyone as I can. Short and simple is this first blog but be sure to visit me everyday to see what this busy wife and mommy of 2 princesses has to say  :) Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment