Monday, June 6, 2011

Bayer Asprin - Free or MoneyMaker!!!





This is a random deal I came across the other day while at Publix, its a money maker so I had to share!!!

Right now the Bayer Advanced Reg Strength 20Ct and Bayer Advanced Extra Strength 24Ct are on sale at Publix for $2.99.

Use these coupons:


-$2/1 Bayer Advanced Extra Strength or Regular Strength 20 to 100 ct Green Advantage Buy flyer
(Grab as you walk in by the ads)


$1.75/1 – Bayer Advance Aspirin, Manufacturer Coupon – (target.com)
or
$1.50/1 – Bayer Advanced Aspirin Product – (coupons.com)

So by stacking the $2 Publix coupon and the $1.75 manufacturer coupon, thats a 75 cent moneymaker on one pkg. 
Then by stacking the $2 Publix and the $1.50 manufacturer, thats a 50 cent moneymaker on one pkg!!! 

*A special note that I noticed lots of these had $1 off Peelie coupons on them! So with the $2 Publix coupon and the Peelie alone you can get them for free!!!  

Thats a bunch of different options to get Free Bayer as well as make some money too!!! I was able to get 13 bottles and Bayer and they paid me $5 to take them out of the store!!! You cant beat that!!

If you have any questions about this deal be sure to let me know!! You can email me at KouponCuttingMommy@yahoo.com or message me on facebook Koupon Cutting Mommy on Facebook!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment