Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Top 3 Favorite Sites!!

Ok so I have a few sites that I just love love love! They send me free stuff, allow me to test products, and even offer tons of free stuff to throw parties! I wanted to share them with you guys so you can start getting more freebies too!!

Here we go....


This is one of my favorite websites ever!! BzzAgent allows you to update your profile with tons of information about yourself and your family that will be used to qualify you for product campaigns. You can get offers to get tons of freebies sent to your home for you to try out and tell all your friends about! You get to share all your knowledge of the new product and spread the word to lots of people! This is my #1 favorite site and I have received tons of campaigns. Some of them including Covergirl Makeup, Children Claritin, Loreal, Stouffer's Stuffed Melts/Soup, and my newest campaign TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo/Conditioner! Sign up and get ready to have fun testing stuff and sharing you thoughts with everyone!!

Vocalpoint
 This is a great site to receive lots of coupons as well as freebies every now and again! Also they have attatched to their site a party hosting link as well. I recently got chosen for a party that I will be hosting soon and I received my box today with all my goodies ! :) Its a great site that you dont have to do much and can get some super great stuff!








   House Party  
This site is a super fun one! You can sign up to try and qualify to host parties at your house for special events the site is hosting. So they come out with party events that you will fill out a survey for and put in to win the party pkg and the chance to host the party. The parties range from food products, to makeup, to cleaning products but they are all fabulous! If you get chosen you will party pacakges in the mail with all kinds of goodies based on the event. You host a party at your home and then of course provide feedback! Check out the site and read all the details but be sure to sign up! I have been chosen for many parties in the past and its tons of fun and you get lots of goodies!

Those are my top 3 sites I love~!! Hope they bring you as much joy as they bring me :) Any questions about them just let me know!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment